MICe Specific Information
This information, while potentially helpful for all Pydpiper users, is specifically tailored for users at the Mouse Imaging Centre.
pydpiper_tutorial_I.pdf: Tutorial given at MICe Meeting on July 3, 2014. General motivations and concepts for Pydpiper, along with specific examples.
The information linked in this section is relevant for all Pydpiper applications.
- How to Launch PydPiper Pydpiper Executors: This page explains in more detail the specific Specific options available for launching pydpiper executors and how to use them.
- General Registration Options: Command line options included in ALL current Pydpiper applications.
- Output File Names: Naming conventions for output files.
- Debugging: How to monitor the status of your pipeline and determine if and where something went wrong.
- Tips: General tips and tricks.
Links in this section apply to specific Pydpiper applications.