- This page contains information on how to install the Pydpiper, provides a list of additional packages that need to be installed, and provides and general description of how the code is structured.
- Here is a short but growing list of software development best practices we have developed for Pydpiper.
- Description of the structure and usage of the core Pydpiper classes:
CmdStage, Pipeline, AbstractApplication, and
- Description of how to use the file handling classes, specifically designed to make coding easier.
- Guidelines for writing atoms, pieces of code that inherit directly from the
- Guidelines for writing modules, pieces of code that are composed of command stages, atoms and other modules. Modules are the heart of the Pydpiper toolkit.
- Guidelines for developing new Pydpiper applications.